Friday 27 February 2015

Seyi Shey reveals reasons for new hairstyle


Two days ago, songstress, Deborah Oluwaseyi Joshua, fondly called, Seyi Shey, debut a new hairdo which has garnered huge acceptance and approval among her fans, and she has revealed the reason behind

the newhair style.

The 29 year old recording artist who posted a picture of herself spotting a short grey curly hair on her instagram page said the hair style best depict the next 3 characters of my next 3 music videos
"The greatest thing about this hair is that it goes too well with the next 3 characters of my next 3 music video features and my single," she said.
She also appreciated her fans for their approval of the hairstyle.
"Thanks for approving the hair you all. My real people's opinions count. Finally, I can be myself! Because "different" is in! Do not be afraid to be different! I would rather be hated for being me than being hated for someone I am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment