Wednesday 25 February 2015

Am a sex symbol, it hard to keep one girl - Chris brown reveals

                                            25 February 2015

Chris Brown has revealed some of the hardest part in his life which includes his relationship with her girlfriend. The "Loyal" artist, in an interview with Hot 97, revealed that being in a long-term

relationship with Karrueche Tran does have it's fair share of challenges, especially with his self-proclaimed love of "being around females" and "turning up".

On Feb. 20, he and his tour-mate, Tyga sat down and discussed everything, including the difficulties of being in a monogamous relationship at such a young age while being surrounded by temptation.
Chris said, "The hardest part, honestly, is still wanting to have is trying to keep a monogamous relationship but still be the 25-year-old sex symbol. That's the only hardest part. At the end of the day, all my music appeals to all my people and audiences."
"But you go to shows, you might walk past Trey room or somebody room and you might see about six or seven of them thanes in there. You just like, 'Dang, I just want to slide in there and just have a couple drinks real quick, and I'll tell my girl about it later.' And it's kind of hard,"
However, the singer admitted he loves his girlfriend "I don't miss (being single) because I love my girl. At the end of that day, I love my woman.
In the same breath, I like to have fun. And she know I like turnin' up. Even if it's not a sexual encounter with females, I just like being around females," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment